Holy truck! So I'm Ophélie, i'm 17, and I'm a freaking fangirl! I fangirl about everything that is relate to middle aged actresses I love and TV shows I could watch all day long! Because like I just said, I'm a fangirl, and I'm talking for all the fangirl right now: Don't you dare mess with our fandom(s) ! Peace. ♥
Maura: “I object!”
Maura: “Go on, deny that night ever happened.”
Angela: “I knew it! You had better not have done it on that throw I knitted for Maura.”
Maura: “Why aren’t you in my bed naked?”
Jane: “Uh… coffee?”
Maura: “Wrong answer, Detective.”
S04E04: Jane has been spending all her nights with Taylor Franklin. Maura, less than happy about it, gives her some advice…
- Maura: Everybody decent in there?
- Jane: No, it's perfect timing. We were hoping to have an orgy, then we realized we were one person short.
- Maura: Sorry, I'm not interested in having sex with Casey.
- Jane: Um...
- Maura: If you're really interested in an orgy, I could go across the hall and come back with Riley while Casey leaves.
- Casey: I think I'm insulted.
- Maura: Oh. I'd say I'm sorry, but I don't really want to get hives while Jane is offering to have sex with me.
- Casey: *Gets up and storms out of the room.*
- Maura: Well, that was awkward.
Frankie: I hope you know I can never be called Detective Rizzoli after what i heard last night.
Maura: *cringe* Was it really that loud?
Jane: Yup, yup, yup.